Fire broke out at an animal pen - Voice Kıbrıs Haber
English News

Fire broke out at an animal pen

It has been reported that a fire broke out in an animal pen in the garden of a house on Nergiz Street in Sütlüce Village at around 8:30 pm yesterday, possibly as a result of electricity disruption causing a short circuit.
According to a police report, the fire was extinguished by firefighters. Two geese and two peacocks in the animal pen were burned to death; 19 pieces of chipboard, electrical cables and accessories were completely burned. 21 feeding racks were also damaged from the heat.
An investigation continues.

Benzer Haberler

Başa dön tuşu