English News

A hair dryer caused fire in bedroom!


A fire broke out in a house in Girne at around 9 am yesterday.
According to a police statement, a fire broke out in the bedroom of an apartment on Şht. Şakir Cezayir Street, as a result of a hair dryer overheating and igniting the mattress, which was probably forgotten on the bed in working condition.
The fire that was extinguished by the Fire Brigade Team caused damage to the walls of the residence due to smoke and various household items and clothes in the bedroom were also burned.
An investigation continues.



Benzer Haberler

Nöbetçi eczaneler (6 Mayıs 2024)

Voice Kıbrıs Haber

Soyguna karışan kişinin tutuklanma yeri kafa karıştırdı

TAK

Ministry of Foreign Affairs: “It is time to review our relations with the EU”

Turkish researcher’s work in UK becomes glimmer of hope in treatment of metabolic diseases

Cinema movies streaming this week (March 17, 2023)

Voice Kıbrıs Haber

Greek Foreign Minister calls on UN chief to intensify efforts for a Cyprus solution