Fire in Iskele - Voice Kıbrıs Haber
English News

Fire in Iskele

A fire broke out in a garden of a house on the Şehit Davut Sadık road, Iskele in the early hours of the morning around 3.30 am. The fire is believed to have been started as a result of the trump of a spiral fly bucket falling onto a seat.
According to a police report, fire-fighters were able to distinguish the fire. Five arm chairs, 6 meters of plastic plumbing material, and two domestic gas cylinders were damaged due to the fire. An investigation is continuing into the incident.

Benzer Haberler

Başa dön tuşu