Three people, two of whom were children, which were affected by the smoke of a fire that broke out in a house in Derinya, Gazima\u011fusa were admitted to hospital. One of the children was transferred to the Dr. Burhan Nalbanto\u011flu Hospital in Lefko\u015fa.\r\nPolice report that the fire that broke out at around 8 pm yesterday at a house in the Derinya region of Gazima\u011fusa during an electric power cut was caused by burning cotton wool in an ashtray which then fell on a mattress. While the woman and two children were taken to the Gazima\u011fusa state hospital, firefighters carried out efforts to extinguish the fire. One of the children was treated at the Gazima\u011fusa state hospital and the other child was taken to the Lefko\u015fa state Hospital's Pediatric Intensive Care Unit. The woman was then taken to a private hospital in Lefko\u015fa for further examination.\r\nVarious household items were also damaged due to the fire.